1. The goods are delivered in the Buyer's Order to the address throughout Europe.
2. The price and term of delivery of the goods are indicated in the descriptions of the goods or after the Buyer chooses the place and method of delivery of the goods. The Buyer agrees that in the event of unforeseen and objective circumstances, the term of delivery of the Goods may differ from the terms specified in the descriptions of the Goods. In this case, the Seller undertakes to submit and coordinate with the Buyer the deadline for the delivery of the Goods and other delivery-related issues. If the Buyer does not agree with the new term of delivery of the Goods, the Order is canceled and the amount paid for the Goods is returned to the Buyer.
3. Goods will be delivered to Buyers via courier service or transport companies that engage in B2B, B2C services that can transport our goods safely.
4. In all cases, the Seller is released from responsibility for the violation of the terms of delivery of the Goods, if the Goods are delivered by the Buyer or are delivered late due to the Buyer's fault or due to force majeure circumstances.
5. Goods can be collected from the Seller only by the Buyer, his legal representative or the person indicated by the Buyer at the time of placing the Order.
6. In the event that the Goods are to be delivered to the general address specified in the Order, the Buyer agrees that the Goods will be delivered to the said general address upon actual delivery, even if the Goods are accepted by a Third Party. From the moment of delivery of the Goods, all risks related to the Goods are transferred from the Seller to the Buyers, even if the Goods were delivered to a Third Party nearby (specify the General address in the Order after receiving them).
7. During the delivery of the Goods, the Buyer must, together with the person delivering the Goods, check the following of the Goods shipment, the completeness of the Goods. After the buyer signs the package claim - the acceptance document (for example, the VAT invoice or another document identifying the package), it is considered that the package has been delivered in a suitable condition. Having noticed a violation of the packaging of the delivered shipment, when the Goods are missing, he must note this in the shipment - acceptance shipping document and, in the presence of the person delivering the Goods shipment, write down a violation of the violation of the free-form shipment. If the Buyer does not inspect the shipment and does not write a free-form shipment violation report in the prescribed manner, the Seller is released from responsibility for incidents of the Goods, such violations were caused by damage to the packaging and/or deficiencies in the set of Goods.